Recipe of Ultimate West African Peanut Stew
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, west african peanut stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
West African Peanut Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. West African Peanut Stew is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook west african peanut stew using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make West African Peanut Stew:
- Get medium sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- Take garlic chopped
- Make ready chopped fresh ginger
- Get medium red onion diced
- Take leeks, white part, chopped
- Get small carrots chopped
- Get smooth unsalted natural peanut butter (just peanuts)
- Get tomato paste
- Make ready coconut milk
- Make ready vegetable stock
- Make ready Madras curry powder
- Get Garam masala
- Take King's Pepper seasoning spice blend
- Get cilantro
- Prepare fresh collard greens. Washed & cut in bite size
Instructions to make West African Peanut Stew:
- Saute onion, leeks, carrots, ginger, and garlic in a few tablespoons of coconut oil on medium low heat till tender. Add sweet potatoes and some salt and pepper. Saute for a few minutes then add stir in peanut butter and tomato paste with 1/2 cup water. Stir well then add coconut milk, bring to a simmer. Add broth and adjust seasonings adding more curry, garam masala, and collards. Add broth. Put lid on and simmer low till vegetables are tender. Adjust seasonings.
- Add King's Pepper spice to taste. Serve with cilantro and chopped toasted peanuts.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food west african peanut stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!