Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Prepare Sweet Potatoes
- Make ready Bacon
- Prepare Kale
- Get Minced garlic
- Get Onion
- Get Sweet bell peppers
- Get Black beans
- Take Olive/coconut oil
- Get Various seasonings/spices
- Take Fresh cilantro
Steps to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes, then toss with olive oil, garlic salt, turmeric and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Set black beans to medium heat with coconut oil and smoked paprika.
- Sauté minced garlic until brown, then add bacon over med-high heat until cooked. Add onion and peppers, then kale.
- Once sweet potatoes are finished, mix them with bacon and kale mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!