Steps to Prepare Homemade Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shrimp, sweet potato, chorizo hash. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp, sweet potato, chorizo hash using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash:
- Make ready shrimp
- Make ready sweet potatoes diced
- Take Chorizo sausage
- Prepare salt
- Take large eggs
- Make ready large red bell pepper diced
- Make ready small red onion diced
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Take extra Virgin olive oil
- Take salt for eggs
- Make ready ground black pepper for eggs
- Prepare evaporated milk
- Make ready grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready flour
Instructions to make Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash:
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook the sausage in a pan. When done remove.
- Add 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil to pan add the onion, potatoes, and peppers.
- Cook till onions are soft.
- Add the shrimp and stir. Keep on heat for 5 minutes. Add flour and cook 3 minutes then stir in milk.
- Smooth it out
- Add cheese
- Carefully add the eggs, salt and pepper to taste, on top and put into oven till egg whites are done. I broke a yoke so I added an egg.
- I baked in oven for about 15 minutes
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp, sweet potato, chorizo hash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!