How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Prepare sweet potatoes
- Get crushed garlic
- Make ready chopped parsley
- Take salt and blackpepper
- Prepare melted butter
- Get parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheated your oven to 350 F and cut each potato into quarters or 1 1/2 inch per pieces. And roasted about 25 to 30 minutes or until tender
- Lay them on the baking tray with parchment papper or cooking spray. And mashed with fork gently not too much or they will end up breaking and mashed, just flatten a lil bit
- Mix together butter, garlic parsley and brush or pour it to potato. and sprinkle it wih salt and pepper and parmesan cheese. And broil it until they are golden brown and crispy about 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!