Recipe of Favorite Tarta de Puerro/ Leek Quiche
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tarta de puerro/ leek quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tarta de Puerro/ Leek Quiche is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tarta de Puerro/ Leek Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tarta de puerro/ leek quiche using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tarta de Puerro/ Leek Quiche:
- Make ready leeks
- Make ready onion(optional)
- Make ready flour
- Take tbln salt
- Make ready vegetable oil
- Get water
- Make ready milk
- Make ready Egg Filling:
- Get eggs
- Get Parmesan
Instructions to make Tarta de Puerro/ Leek Quiche:
- Preheat oven 350F/180C
- Remove top stalk, and slice leek in half then wash thoroughly.
- Chop leeks
- Chop medium onion add to skillet along side leeks on medium heat
- Add oil/water to flour and salt.
- Mix in a measuring container the water and oil and a little yellow food coloring, knead with hands.
- Knead the dough and let it rest 20 minutes.
- Add cup of milk to leeks & onions, let simmer for 15 minutes
- 3 egg and 4 heaping tablespoons of parmesan
- Once milk has reduced add egg & cheese mixture.
- Stretch out dough and in the baking pan it goes.
- Add mixture to baking pan and flatten out evenly.
- Place in oven of 350f for 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tarta de puerro/ leek quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!