Recipe of Quick Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chipotle mashed sweet potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chipotle mashed sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Make ready 3 large sweet potatoes; peeled & cubed
- Get 3 garlic cloves; peeled
- Get 7 oz chipotle salsa
- Prepare 1 T ground coriander
- Take 1 T brown sugar
- Take 1 t smoked cumin
- Make ready 1 t smoked paprika
- Prepare 3 T butter
- Get as needed kosher salt
Instructions to make Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Boil sweet potatoes and garlic in cold, salted water until easily pierced with a small paring knife. Drain and return to empty pot on high heat while shaking pot for 1 minute to remove excess moisture from potatoes.
- Add potatoes, salt, and spices. Mash together.
- Variations; Sour cream, crema, heavy cream, milk, pumpkin, clove, agave, honey, lime, pineapple, mango, carrot, avocado, cumin, cilantro, maple, orange zest, butternut squash, spinach, acorn squash, plantain, coconut milk, cranberry, bourbon, rum, rosemary, thyme
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chipotle mashed sweet potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!