Easiest Way to Make Quick Sweet Potato and Egg Cups
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet potato and egg cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato and Egg Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato and Egg Cups is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato and egg cups using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato and Egg Cups:
- Prepare 1 lb (450 g) sweet potato, julienne(4cups)
- Get 1 onion, finely chopped,(1cup)
- Take 7 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare pinch pepper and cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Sweet Potato and Egg Cups:
- Greace your muffin tin.
- Wash the sweet potato and julienne. Microwave about 4 mins or until it gets soft enough to line your muffin tin. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Peel and chop the onion and microwave about 4 mins to cook the water.
- Preheart your oven to 375F°/190℃.
- Place the onion, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir them all to combine well.
- Put your sweet potato in your muffin tin and press a little to make cups.
- Pour the egg mixture onto your sweet potato cups.
- Put them in your oven and bake about 20 mins or untill the eggs set.
- Remove from your oven and allow them to cool. Enjoy your sweet warm cups♪
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato and egg cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!