Simple Way to Make Award-winning Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
- Make ready 2 Carrots, sliced
- Prepare 4-5 Brussel Sprouts, sliced
- Get 1/2 Bag Broccoli Florets
- Make ready 1/4 Head Red Cabbage, minced
- Get Handful Kale, minced
- Prepare Handful Pea Pods
- Make ready Yokisoba Noodles
- Prepare Teriyaki Sauce
- Make ready 2 Tbsps. Olive Oil
Steps to make Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry:
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!