Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic white wine shrimp pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic white wine shrimp pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Prepare butter, divided
- Get garlic, minced
- Get chicken broth
- Get water
- Prepare linguini
- Take shrimp
- Get white wine
- Take dried sage
- Make ready heavy cream
- Make ready grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare lemon
- Make ready chopped fresh parsley
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide skillet, then add garlic and toast until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth, water, and dry linguine, then cook about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and add garlic and toast.
- Add shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle in sage, salt, and pepper. Splash in the wine and cook 3-5 minutes until shrimp are just done and wine is evaporated.
- Toss shrimp into the pasta skillet, then add heavy cream and parmesan. Once cream is heated, turn off flame and add a sprinkling of parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic white wine shrimp pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!