Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of my favorite plays is Lorraine Hansberry's "A Raisin In The Sun." One of the truest lines in the play is when Mama tells the neighborhood association. The sweetness of the apples and brown sugar are a perfect complement to succulent pork chops. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, and arrange in a medium oven safe skillet.
Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes:
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 2/3 head green cabbage
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 large grated carrot
- Take 1/2 cup mayonnaise, I used homemade
- Get 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 1 cup yellow prepared mustard
- Get 1 cup honey
- Make ready 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoons your favorite hot sauce
- Prepare ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork ◆◆◆◆◆
- Make ready 1/4 cup Heinz tomato ketchup
- Get 1/4 cup coconut vinegar or a mild vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup rice wine, sake, or sweet white wine
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds pork loin
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Get 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get ◆◆◆◆◆ Sweet potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 6 tablespoons butter
- Get 6 large sweet potatoes
Brown Sugar Garlic Pork with Carrots & Potatoes - Dinner, then Dessert. An easy meal, ready to roast in just a few minutes. Sticky and sweet with a Crock Pot Pulled Pork! A delicious pork loin is slow roasted in the crockpot and topped with a delicious homemade barbeque sauce for an easy meal idea!
Instructions to make Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes:
- Trim the fat off the pork loin. Chop up and fry
- Fry the fat till crispy
- When its crispy move to paper towel to aborb excessive oil salt the pork
- Slice the pork very thinly
- Mix the pork wine and vinegar together
- Add the spices to the pork add the onion
- Add the mustard, ketchup, and honey
- Add hot sauce
- Mix everything well let sit 15-20 minutes
- Add oil to pan and heat. Add the meat and sauce.
- Simmer 15 minutes. Add the tomato paste. Cook till pork is done.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, grate the carrot
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well
- Microwave the potatoes on high till fork tender
- Split the potatoes down the middle add butter and fried pork fat
- Put the pork on top of coleslaw and serve. I hope you enjoy
It resulted in pork that was just right for a homemade sauce. It's best to make this sauce the day you put the pork on to cook. Add apples, sweet potatoes and onion to remaining butter mixture; toss to coat. All this meal needs to be complete is coleslaw from the deli or a tossed salad with blue cheese dressing. roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffin, avocado on toast, pancakes, coleslaw. Apple Cider braised pulled pork with red onion and white cheddar, topped with home made coleslaw.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!