Recipe of Homemade 1-2-3 Pot Roast
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 1-2-3 pot roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Prepare pot roast
- Make ready large onion, diced
- Take baby carrots
- Make ready Red potatoes, diced
- Get white sliced mushrooms
- Get onion soup mix
- Make ready cream of mushroom
- Take water
- Take seasoned salt
Instructions to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour.
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!