Recipe of Favorite Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, scalloped sweet potatoes gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have scalloped sweet potatoes gratin using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- Prepare gratin
- Get 1 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
- Get 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get 3 clove garlic
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp sage leaves, dried
- Get pinch allspice
- Prepare pinch fresh ground pepper
- Take 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter, divided
Steps to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- In a saucepan, heat cream with garlic and spices to a low simmer. Remove from heat.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Using a mandoline, slice into 1/8" slices.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Spread melted butter evenly over a 7x11 baking dish. Add potato slices evenly in pan.
- Slowly pour cream over all the potatoes.
- Take two tablespoons of butter and cut thin slices adding over top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover dish tightly with tin foil cutting three slits in it to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F. oven for 40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and place under broiler for 2-4 minutes to brown top.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food scalloped sweet potatoes gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!