Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ramen noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ramen noodles (also known as Chinese noodles or alkaline noodles since they are traditionally made with kansui) can be easily made at home with baked baking. Ramen noodles are practically a main food group in college. But they don't have to be boring.
Ramen Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ramen Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ramen noodles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Noodles:
- Make ready 1 pkt hakka noodles
- Get 500 gms Boneless chicken/ 1kg if using with bone
- Get 1 cup mixed carrot & cabbage
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take 1/2 cup spring onion
- Make ready As needed garlic & ginger powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, herbs
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped Mushroom optional
- Prepare 1 egg
The Best Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Thai Pork And Noodle Salad, Sesame Chicken Bites, Asian Peanut Broccoli Salad. See more ideas about ramen noodles, ramen, noodle salad cold. The broth is a rich miso broth and, dressed up with the entire.
Steps to make Ramen Noodles:
- Boil Noodles with salt & oil. Strain water & keep aside.
- Boil Chicken with vegetables, garlic & ginger powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, herbs of your choice.
- Shred chicken & strain the broth.
- In this broth add veggies of your choice, add chicken & noodles. Cook for sometime - Adjust the seasoning.
- If using mushrooms then saute them in a pan first then add.
- In a bowl place noodles, add broth & top with chicken & veggies & then add simmered boil egg. - I used fried egg.
Ramen noodles get a lot of flak for being a cheap college dorm room dinner. But with a little extra effort, you can turn this simple staple into a delicious dish. Ramen is an easy, quick-cooking meal perfect for those on the go or college students who are busy studying. methods. How to make homemade ramen noodles from scratch. These Ramen Noodles Recipes prove that an abundance of tasty family favorites can be created with just a bit more effort than the college Ramen-cooking you remember.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!