How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy egg drop soup with ramen noodles and chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy egg drop soup with ramen noodles and chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken:
- Take 2 Cartons Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Get 2 teaspoons Teriyaki Sauce
- Get 1 pack Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Make ready 2 Eggs, beaten
- Take Shredded Deli Chicken
- Get Chopped chives
Steps to make Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken:
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…. 1. Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth….
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat….
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking….
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy egg drop soup with ramen noodles and chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!