Recipe of Homemade Turkey, Sweet Potato, Black Bean Chili
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, turkey, sweet potato, black bean chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey, Sweet Potato, Black Bean Chili is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Turkey, Sweet Potato, Black Bean Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey, sweet potato, black bean chili using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey, Sweet Potato, Black Bean Chili:
- Take Sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- Take olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready Sea Salt
- Take Yellow onion diced
- Get Garlic, minced
- Get ground cumin
- Prepare paprika
- Take chili powder
- Take Ground Turkey
- Get Tomatoes plus their juices
- Make ready water
- Get black Bens cooked or canned
Steps to make Turkey, Sweet Potato, Black Bean Chili:
- Preheat oven to 400. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato chunks with 2 tablespoons of the oil until well coated, then spread on baking sheet in single layer. Sprinkle with Sea Salt. Roast for about 20 minutes stirring a few times. Let cool.
- Meanwhile heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, heavy bottomed pot over medium heat. Once oil simmers, add onion, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powder, & sea salt, stirring to coat. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add turkey cook stiring until meat is cooked through & moisture had evaporated about 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes & juices & sea salt. Increase heat to high & add water. Once mixture boils, reduce to low heat & cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Stir in beans & sweet potatoes, taste & adjust seasoning as needed. Cook for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Divide among individual bowls. Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food turkey, sweet potato, black bean chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!