Simple Way to Make Perfect My Grilled Pizza: Buldak | Korean Spicy Chicken
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my grilled pizza: buldak | korean spicy chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Korean Spicy Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Korean Spicy Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my grilled pizza: buldak | korean spicy chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilled Pizza: Buldak | Korean Spicy Chicken:
- Get Gochugaru, 1/4 Cup Adjust To Preference
- Make ready @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 TBSP Adjust To Preference
- Take 1 TBSP Soy Sauce,
- Take Sesame Oil, 2 TBSP + More For Cooking & Grilling
- Prepare 1 TBSP Pure Honey,
- Take 5 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced,
- Make ready Ginger Finely Minced, 1"
- Make ready Pinch White Pepper,
- Make ready Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Prepare Pinch Smoked Sea Salt,
- Take Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless Diced Into 1" Cubes, 2 Chicken Breasts
- Take Grilled Pizza Dough, 4 Dough Balls
- Prepare Low Moisture Mozarella Diced, A Good Handful
- Get 1 Handful Scallions Finely Chopped,
- Get Pinch Black Sesame,
Steps to make My Grilled Pizza: Buldak | Korean Spicy Chicken:
- You can check out my previous recipe for the grilled pizza dough.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chili flakes, chili paste, soy, oil, honey, garlic, ginger, pepper, mushroom and salt. - - Mix until well combined. - - Add in the diced chicken. - - Massage and coat the chicken thoroughly with your hands. - - It is best if you are wearing gloves.
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in some sesame oil. - - Once the oil is heated up, add in the chicken mixture. - - Immediately, rinse the bowl with 1/4 cup of warm water. - - Pour the water mixture into the skillet with the chicken. - - Cover and cook for 7 to 8 mins. - - Check at 5 mins mark to prevent any burning. The chicken breast should be cooked thru' with tender juiciness and not tough and dry.
- Remove from heat and set aside. - - Once you have rolled out your pizza dough, brush the dough with sesame oil using a pastry brush. - - Remember to use a fork and gently poke all over. This is crucial as it will prevent the crust from puffing.
- In a griddle over medium heat, gently place in the dough oiled side down. - - Carefully and gently, using your hands to press down the dough to make sure the whole dough sits fully on the griddle. - - Brush the top with sesame oil. - - Grill until almost charred. - - Flip the dough. - - Immediately turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Spread the spicy chicken over the pizza dough evenly. When you think it is not enough, it is enough. Less is always more. - - Sprinkle mozzarella over the top, distributing them evenly. Again, less is more. - - Immediately cover the griddle to generate steam so that the cheese will melt. - - As soon as the cheese melts and the bottom is charred, remove the cover. - - Remove the pizza from heat and transfer onto a serving plate.
- Immediately. scatter scallions and black sesame over the top. - - Repeat the steps for the remaining pizzas. - - Slice and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my grilled pizza: buldak | korean spicy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!