Recipe of Perfect Mike&#39;s Extreme Garlic Thai Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's extreme garlic thai ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Extreme Garlic Thai Ramen Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Extreme Garlic Thai Ramen Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's extreme garlic thai ramen noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Extreme Garlic Thai Ramen Noodles:
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) packs Fresh/Soft Ramen Noodles
- Make ready 1 Cup Fine Minced Fresh Garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic [must be granulated]
- Take 3 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil [+ extra for topping]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Fresh Thai Basil [must be Thai - chopped + extra for serving]
- Get 2 Red Thai Chilies or 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes [+ extra for garnish]
- Get 1 Cube Salted Quality Butter
- Get 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare to taste Cracked Black Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Sesame Seeds [+ extra for garnish]
Steps to make Mike's Extreme Garlic Thai Ramen Noodles:
- Here's all you'll need. Chives not pictured.
- Smash and fine mince garlic. Add everything to a pan except for noodles and garnishments. Simmer for 4 minutes. Be very careful not to burn your garlic.
- Boil water and add a dash of garlic oil and salt. Bring to a boil and add noodles. Boil as per manufactures directions. Usually 2 to 4 minutes with fresh noodles. Stir well so noodles don't stick together. Reserve 1/4 cup of noodle water.
- Drain and immediately add to your pan. Mix well with chopsticks. You'll want to lift and seperate your noodles. Add reserved 1/4 cup noodle water and cover for 1 minute. Add additional garlic oil if needed.
- Fine chop your fresh chives and Thai Basil.
- Plate while hot and garnish in a communal dish with fresh Thai Basil, fresh chives and sesame seeds. Dash again with garlic oil if you feel your choice of noodles are a bit too dry. Serve with additional Thai Basil to the side. It makes the dish. - - Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's extreme garlic thai ramen noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!