Recipe of Speedy Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- Take 1 pack fresh egg noodles
- Prepare 1 chicken bullion or 2 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 1 beef bullion or 2 cups beef stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp garlic crushed and minced
- Take 1 small shallots or red onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 kilo beef (tenderloin or other tender parts)
- Prepare small lettuce or pechay chopped
- Take 1 1/2 liters water
- Get 1 tbsp ground pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp salt (beef rub)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground pepper (beef rub)
- Take few onion leaves for garnishing (optional)
Instructions to make Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- (Prepare the beef before hand,overnight or a few hours before you serve the noodles.) Rub the beef with salt and pepper then boil until tender about an or or so, let cool and set aside in fridge if being use a day before.
- In a casserole sautée garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add in beef and chicken bullion, (or stocks) stir constantly until dissolved.
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Boil separately the chopped lettuce or pechay to desired crispness then set aside.
- Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl.
- Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls.
- Add the soup mixture then garnish with onion leaves. Serve while hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!