Recipe of Favorite Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot sweet potato stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot sweet potato stew using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew:
- Get (2 sweet potatoes chopped)
- Make ready chopped celery (optional)
- Take medium white onion
- Take bag mini carrots
- Make ready can corn
- Prepare Or 12oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
- Take diced tomatoes
- Make ready beef chuck roast cut into ½ inch cubes
- Get bacon strips
- Get flour
- Get seasoned salt and pepper
- Take bay leaf
- Prepare minced garlic
- Prepare paprika
- Prepare worcestershire sauce
- Get dried parsley
- Prepare beef bullion cubes
- Prepare water
Instructions to make Crockpot Sweet Potato Stew:
- Crockpot bags are the key to success!
- In a pan cook bacon strips.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks. Measure to get a heaping 3 cups and place in the prepared slow cooker.
- Add in the chopped celery, chopped onion, the bag of carrots, drained can of corn and undrained can of diced tomatoes and bacon
- Toss together the flour, seasoned salt, and pepper. Toss the cut meat (cut in 1 inch cubes if not pre-cut) in the flour mixture until well coated.
- Place the coated meat in the slow cooker on top of all the vegetables. You do not need to pre-cook the meat at all.
- Add in the bay leaf, minced garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley.
- Crumble in the boullion cubes and the water.
- Stir everything together and try to submerge the meat below the veggies to keep it as tender as possible. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 5-7 hours or until the sweet potatoes and vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked through and tender. All slow cookers cook at different temperatures. Mine takes about 8 hours on low.
- When ready to serve, remove the bay leaf.
- Stir the ingredients together and slightly mash the tender sweet potatoes in the crockpot. This gives it a chunkier and thicker stew consistency and it's delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot sweet potato stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!