Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft-boiled eggs (marinated) for your ramen noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft-boiled eggs (marinated) for your ramen noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles:
- Take 4 Eggs
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salt
- Get 50 ml ◎ Mentsuyu
- Make ready 1 tbsp ◎ Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◎ Mirin
- Make ready 100 ml ◎ Water
- Make ready 4 grams ◎ Dashi stock granules
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎ Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎ Yakiniku sauce (I recommend salt sauce)
- Prepare 3 slice ◎ Garlic
- Take 3 cm ◎ Ginger (tubed ok)
Instructions to make Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles:
- Boil enough water to completely immerse the eggs. Add the salt and dampened eggs. Boil for 7 to 8 minutes (until soft-boiled).
- While the eggs are boiling, make the marinade. Combine the ◎ ingredients in a pan, then heat to evaporate the alcohol. Remove from heat and transfer to a deep plastic container.
- Immediately after you remove the eggs from the heat, cool them in chilled water. Peel off the shells.
- Immerse the eggs in the marinade. After cooling down the marinade, chill it in the refrigerator. The eggs are ready to serve after 24 hours.
- These eggs are an essential item for tsuke-men (ramen noodles with dipping sauce)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food soft-boiled eggs (marinated) for your ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!