Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Couscous Sweet Potato Boats
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, couscous sweet potato boats. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Couscous Sweet Potato Boats is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Couscous Sweet Potato Boats is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have couscous sweet potato boats using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Prepare Boats:
- Make ready Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large
- Make ready Couscous:
- Get Cauliflower Florets,
- Make ready Olive Oil,
- Make ready Garlic Finely Minced,
- Make ready Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,
- Get Kale,
- Take Cumin,
- Prepare Sea Salt,
- Prepare Black Pepper,
- Get Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon
- Make ready Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon
- Prepare Assembly:
- Prepare Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Take Scallions Finely Sliced,
Steps to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe.
- Prepare the boats. - - Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact.
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. - - This will hasten the roasting process. - - Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. - - Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. - - Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor.
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. - - Do not over blitz as it will form a paste. - - In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. - - As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic.
- Saute until aromatic. - - Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. - - To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. - - Add in the cauliflower. - - Saute until well combine. - - Add in cumin.
- Saute until aromatic. - - Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. - - Remove from heat.
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. - - Toss to combine well. - - Set aside until ready to use.
- Assemble the boats. - - Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. - - Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife.
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* - - Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. - - Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. - - Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. - - Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food couscous sweet potato boats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!