Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, super rich abura-soba!! (ramen noodles with oil based sauce). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super rich abura-soba!! (ramen noodles with oil based sauce) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce):
- Take 1 serving Chinese noodles (thick noodles)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Water
- Get 1 tsp Vinegar
- Take 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Chicken fat or lard (or vegetable oil/sesame oil)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Wei Pa (or Chinese soup or chicken soup stock granules)
- Take 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/3 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Take 1/3 tsp (If you have it) XO sauce
Steps to make Super Rich Abura-Soba!! (Ramen Noodles with Oil Based Sauce):
- Boil the noodles (it might be good to keep them a little firm).
- Mix all if the ingredients together aside from the soba noodles to make the dressing.
- Thoroughly drain the boiled noodles, and combine with the dressing from Step 2.
- You should totally eat it covered in your favorite toppings!!
- Please feel free to mix it with grated garlic or ginger, mayonnaise, layu chilli oil, pepper, or pickled red ginger etc; it's also good if you eat it while adding more vinegar!
- This dish cools easily since it's made without soup. You can enjoy it all the way to the end if you heat it up in a rice bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food super rich abura-soba!! (ramen noodles with oil based sauce) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!