How to Make Perfect Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Prepare Sweet Potatoes
- Make ready Bacon
- Take Kale
- Prepare Minced garlic
- Get Onion
- Make ready Sweet bell peppers
- Get Black beans
- Take Olive/coconut oil
- Prepare Various seasonings/spices
- Make ready Fresh cilantro
Instructions to make Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Tacos:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes, then toss with olive oil, garlic salt, turmeric and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Set black beans to medium heat with coconut oil and smoked paprika.
- Sauté minced garlic until brown, then add bacon over med-high heat until cooked. Add onion and peppers, then kale.
- Once sweet potatoes are finished, mix them with bacon and kale mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon, kale and sweet potato tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!