How to Make Quick Fettuccine Carbonara
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fettuccine carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fettuccine Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fettuccine carbonara using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Make ready Pancetta (or Guanciale, if you can find it)
- Take Fresh or Refridgerated Pasta (best not to use dry pasta)
- Take eggs
- Take Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare Salt/pepper
Steps to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Cube the pancetta and put in a large pan/skillet on low until nice and crispy (don't drain - you want to keep the fat in there as part of the sauce).
- Boil and heavily salt a pot of water for the noodles. When the pancetta is just getting crispy, put the pasta in the boiling water.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Once the pasta is slightly undercooked, use a tongs to transfer the noodles directly from the water to the pan with the pancetta.
- Slowly add the parmesan while constantly mixing until melted.
- Remove from heat, and slowly pour in the eggs, stirring constantly for about a minute after all the eggs are in.
- Pepper to taste, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fettuccine carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!