Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mike&#39;s Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy thai shrimp ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's spicy thai shrimp ramen noodles using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles:
- Get 2 lbs Shrimp [pre-steamed - de-veined - de-shelled]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Thai Chilies [small chop or 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes]
- Get 1/4 Cup Thai Basil [chopped - packed - no substitutions - it makes the dish]
- Take 1/3 Cup Red Or White Onions [sliced thin - i use both]
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Green Onions [1" angle chop]
- Take 1/2 Cup Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole]
- Get 1/3 Cup Fresh Jalapeños [round slice]
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger [minced]
- Get 1/4 Cup Diakon Radishes [thin sliced]
- Prepare 1 Cup Fresh Snap Peas [left whole]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Water Chestnuts [chopped]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Fresh Carrots [thin sliced or shaved]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Fresh Mushrooms [sliced]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Eggplant [chopped - optional]
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) Cans Low Sodium Vegetable Or Seafood Broth/Stock
- Take 2 tbsp Quality Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [heaping]
- Make ready 2 (3 oz) Bags Oriental Ramen Noodles [or 6 oz organic ramen noodles]
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp Garlic Siracha Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Take to taste Fresh Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame Oil & 1 tbsp Wok Oil
- Make ready dash Sesame Seeds [garnish]
- Prepare as needed Fresh Lime Wedges [for serving]
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles:
- Slice, chop and seperate your more dense vegetables from your softer vegetables. - - Authors Note: Some vegetables listed above aren't pictured below. I have a few picky eaters here tonight.
- Bring your broth, Chinese 5 Spice and sliced green onions a boil. - - Authors Note: Go low sodium on your broth. Remember, you can always add more soy sauce [sodium] but it's darn near impossible to remove it.
- Use regular Ramen Noodles or organic Ramen Noodles. Maruchan Noodles are easier due to their flavor packets. Either way, they're sturdy noodles that will hold up, even upon re-heating.
- Add your noodles to the boiling pot. Boil for exactly 3 minutes.
- Drain your noodles but don't disgard your broth. Reserve it just in case some want a wet noodle soup. Feel free to add additional water if need be.
- Place your boiled noodles and flavor packets with green onions in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup broth, as well as your Fish, Sriracha, Soy and Hoisin sauces. Mix well with chopsticks and seal noodles up tightly. - - Allow your noodles to sweat and plump up in all of that delicious flavor for at least 10 minutes.
- Seal tightly.
- Add sesame and wok oil to a heated pan or Wok.
- Add your most dense vegetables [i.e., snap peas, water chestnuts, red/white onions, diakon radishes, carrots, jalapeños, etc.] to your heated pan. Fry vegetables on high for 3 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Add your least dense vegetables [i.e., cabbage, mushrooms, basil, cilantro and sprouts] to your pan and fry for 1 minute longer. You'll want some crisp to your cabbage so don't over fry.
- Add your pre-steamed shrimp and noodle mixture to your sizzling Wok. Mix well and fry for 1 minute longer covered. Add additional broth if needed or desired.
- 2 lbs pre-steamed, pre-shucked, de-veined shrimp.
- Know you can make this noodle dish on the dry or wet noodle side. [as in a soup] 1st picture below is a wet noodle soup. The bottom 2 pictures are considered dry, pan seared noodles. - - Serve noodles hot with sides of additional Soy, Siracha, Hoisin and Fish Sauce. Also, lime wedges and fresh Thai Basil. - - Garnish noodle dish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
- These last 2 photos are of a dry, pan seared Thai noodle dishes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's spicy thai shrimp ramen noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!