How to Prepare Speedy Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- Prepare 1 pack fresh egg noodles
- Take 1 chicken bullion or 2 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 1 beef bullion or 2 cups beef stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp garlic crushed and minced
- Get 1 small shallots or red onion
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 kilo beef (tenderloin or other tender parts)
- Make ready small lettuce or pechay chopped
- Take 1 1/2 liters water
- Take 1 tbsp ground pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1 tbsp salt (beef rub)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground pepper (beef rub)
- Make ready few onion leaves for garnishing (optional)
Instructions to make Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- (Prepare the beef before hand,overnight or a few hours before you serve the noodles.) Rub the beef with salt and pepper then boil until tender about an or or so, let cool and set aside in fridge if being use a day before.
- In a casserole sautée garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add in beef and chicken bullion, (or stocks) stir constantly until dissolved.
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Boil separately the chopped lettuce or pechay to desired crispness then set aside.
- Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl.
- Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls.
- Add the soup mixture then garnish with onion leaves. Serve while hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pinoy mami (street style ramen noodles) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!