Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cast iron chicken quesadillas
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cast iron chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I love cast iron cooking outdoors and today I made a good camping quesadilla. I'm going to chair my bushcraft quesadilla recipes for this amazing black bean. Spicy chicken ranch quesadillas are made with Mexican spiced chicken, ranch dressing and two types of cheeses.
Cast iron chicken quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cast iron chicken quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cast iron chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Prepare Extreme wellness tortilla shell
- Make ready 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- Get 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Get 1 pat butter
- Get 2 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chipotle garlic seasoning
Begin by cooking the red onions and garlic in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and minced chipotle The basic recipe was very easy. I used a griddle covering two burners for the tortillas, and I made the chicken mix in a cast iron and put it on low. Switch up the protein and use steak, or shrimp, or any vegetarian protein!
Steps to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Heat olive oil in cast iron pan medium heat and sauté onion, red peppers and garlic
- Add in chicken and add chipotle garlic seasoning. Mix well and cook until well combined
- Remove chicken mixture and set aside in a bowl.
- Spread butter on one half of tortilla shell as light as possible.
- Place butter side down in the cast iron skillet. And place chicken mixture on half of the tortilla.
- Add cheese on top of chicken and fold
- Brown one side while the cheese melts then flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and using a pizza cutter dice into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream and diced tomato’s.
I used leftover oven baked chicken fajitas from the night before to make my quesadillas Add a bit of butter or oil to a skillet over medium heat, (love my cast iron for this), and lay a flour tortilla in the skillet. These chicken fajita quesadillas start off by cooking chicken thighs with fajita seasoning and garlic after which we add onions and bell peppers. Once the fajita mixture is ready, a tortilla is heated on a skillet (I recommend cast iron skillets because they get the crust really crispy) and the filling is placed. Meanwhile, heat the now-clean cast iron skillet over high heat. Add a tablespoon of butter and melt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cast iron chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!