Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles:
- Get 1 packet Fresh ramen noodles (with soy sauce or miso soup sachet)
- Prepare 1/4 bunch Spinach
- Take 200 grams Pork mince
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎ Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◎ Shaoxing wine or sake
- Take 1 ◎ Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp ◎ Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 heaped tablespoon Tianmianjiang
- Get 1/2 tsp ◎ Doubanjiang
- Get 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles:
- Blanch the spinach in salted water and squeeze out the excess water. Cut into bite sizes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork mince. Season with the ◎ ingredients.
- Cook the fresh ramen noodles and add the soup sachets. Put the pork mince on top and spinach. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- This one is miso based.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!