Steps to Prepare Award-winning Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan stuffed shells. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan stuffed shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Prepare 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- Prepare 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- Take 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 (7.5 oz.) container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish.
- Press chicken pieces into shells.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!