Steps to Make Homemade Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, miso ramen noodles with pork and kimchi. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miso ramen noodles with pork and kimchi using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi:
- Prepare 50 grams Sliced pork chunks
- Take 60 grams Cabbage
- Prepare 30 grams Kimchi
- Take 1/2 tsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 1/2 cm Grated ginger
- Take 1 tbsp Miso
- Make ready 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch Pepper
- Get 300 ml Water
- Make ready 1 tsp Chicken stock granules
- Take 1 serving Chinese noodles (I used the wavy, crimped variety)
Instructions to make Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi:
- Chop the cabbage into 1 cm pieces.
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ginger and pork and cook until the pork is no longer pink.
- Add the cabbage and pepper cook further.
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the kimchi. Cook the noodles in a separate pot.
- Add the water, chicken granules, soy sauce and salt to the pan (with cabbage and pork) and bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and dissolve the miso.
- Place the noodles in a bowl and pour in the soup, pork, and vegetables. Top with chopped scallions and you're done!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food miso ramen noodles with pork and kimchi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!