Recipe of Speedy Simple Beef noodles
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple beef noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Beef noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Beef noodles is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Prepare 500 g Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat)
- Make ready 6-8 Star anise
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup Soy sauce (180-240ml)
- Prepare 2 cup Water
- Get 6 tsp Cooking wine (30ml)
- Prepare 3 Spring onion
- Make ready 3 Poi choy
- Prepare 2 tsp Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste)
- Prepare Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want)
- Get Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste
Instructions to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes
- Slice all Poi choy
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier)
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min
- Enjoy your beef noodles
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple beef noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!