Recipe of Homemade Sweet potato kheer
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato kheer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet potato kheer - A deliciously rich, creamy pudding made from grated sweet potatoes, sugar and milk with a nice flavor of cardamom, saffron and rose water. Sweet potato kheer / payasam Sweet potato kheer is an easy, delicious dessert recipe prepared with sweet potato, jaggery and Channa dal as the main. How to make Sweet Potato Kheer.
Sweet potato kheer is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet potato kheer is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato kheer using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato kheer:
- Prepare 1 big sweet potato grated
- Prepare 1/2 litre milk
- Get 1 tbsp desi ghee
- Get pinch saffron / kesar
- Get 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Make ready 4 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp mawa/khoya (optional)
- Take as needed mix dry fruits (chopped pistachio and almonds for garnishing)
Now add sweet grated potato, cardamom powder and sugar. Sweet Potato Kheer in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Ice Cream & Deserts by Chef Nadeem. This is the Indian version of sweet potato pudding: a very traditional, very decadent dessert called Sweet Potato Kheer or Shakarkandi Kheer.
Instructions to make Sweet potato kheer:
- In a bowl take two tbsp milk add saffron threads and soak them.keep aside. Take a heavy bottom wok add ghee heat it then add grated sweet potato and saute 2 minutes.then add milk mix well and cooked on high flame for 5-7 minutes.
- After that the milk turn little thick and sweet potato becomes soft add sugar and condensed milk mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add khoya, cardamom powder and saffron milk.cook it another 2-3 minutes.turn off the flame and transfer in a serving bowl.garnish with pistachio and almonds.keep in fridge for 1/2 hour then serve.
It reminds me of long-ago, lavish dinners hosted by my. Sabudana Sweet-Potato Kheer essentially refers to a bowlful of delicacy, loaded with the subtle sweetness of sweet potato and the softness of sabudana, soft enough to melt in your mouth. Sweet Potato Kheer recipe - How to make Sweet Potato Kheer. Re-heat prepared kheer to a boil. Add potato, resume boil, then serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato kheer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!