Recipe of Speedy Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, filipino style carbonara recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have filipino style carbonara recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Make ready Bacon
- Take Cooking oil
- Prepare Spaghetti
- Make ready Beef Cube
- Make ready All-purpose Cream
- Take grated Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready onion; minced
- Make ready garlic; minced
- Get ground nutmeg
- Make ready salt
- Make ready water
Steps to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease.
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti.
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic.
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water.
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce.
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir.
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce.
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!