Recipe of Quick Sweet Potato Hash
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato hash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Packed with nutrition and deliciousness, sweet potatoes are versatile and healthy. This sweet potato hash is a healthy, delicious, vegan side dish that is easy to make and can even be a full meal. This skillet sweet potato hash with sausage and eggs is a filling, savory, healthy meal for any time of day.
Sweet Potato Hash is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet Potato Hash is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato hash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Hash:
- Take ground beef
- Prepare small onion finely chopped
- Get sweet potato peeled& diced into small cubes
- Prepare corn (regular or sweet corn)
- Get medium sized bell peppers (green and red) diced
- Prepare carrots diced into small cubes
- Take Salt to taste
- Prepare rosemary
- Make ready red chilli flakes
- Prepare Black pepper divided
- Prepare olive oil +more for beef
That said, this sweet potato hash recipe is my preferred way of making potato hash. Sauteed potatoes and bell peppers are seasoned with smoked paprika for a savory flavor. Sweet potatoes are considered a starchy potato because the flesh is high in starch and flakes when it cooks. There's a divide that usually happens at the breakfast table—team sweet and How to Make Sweet Potato Hash.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Hash:
- Drizzle a little oil into a non stick pan and add the beef, stir until it's losend then season with salt and ¼ tsp of black pepper. Keep stirring until the beef is cooked then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat up the olive oil, then add the onions, stir for a little while to build up flavor then add the potatoes, keep stirring.
- Add the carrots, bell peppers and corn, stir.
- Keep stirring on meduim heat till the potatoes and the rest of the veggies begin to cook and become tender. (Takes about 10-15mins)
- Add the beef back into the pan and then season with salt & remaining ¼ tsp black pepper. Add the Rosemary and chilli flakes now too, stir. Add a little bit of oil, if necessary and stir for 3-5mins more.
- Remove from heat and serve with fried egg.
I love that this is an easy one skillet meal! It is a favorite at our. Diced sweet potatoes and ham are pan-fried with a touch of cinnamon and cayenne pepper for a sweet and savory hash that is a perfect accompaniment to scrambled eggs. This recipe for sweet potato hash is diced potatoes combined with savory sausage and colorful vegetables to make a hearty meal. Add a fried egg on top, and you have breakfast or brunch perfection.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato hash recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!