Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Sweet Potato Dip
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet potato dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet Potato Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato dip using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Dip:
- Make ready Asian sweet potato
- Make ready Cream cheese
- Take Walnuts
- Take Soy milk
- Get Maple syrup
- Make ready Dried fruit
- Take Cinnamon
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Dip:
- Dry roast the walnuts and chop finely. 1. Steam the sweet potatoes and mash them while they're still hot.
- Mix in the cream cheese while the potatoes are still hot.
- Finally, mix in any dried fruit you like, and the rest of the ingredients. All done! (I used cranberries and blueberries this time.)
- Try spreading this on a bagel. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150277-sweet-potato-mini-bagels
- If you are not watching your calories, add 15 g of butter to finish (while the potatoes are still warm).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet potato dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!