Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Sweet potato curry pie
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet potato curry pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meanwhile, prepare second casserole for freezing (see Thawing and Reheating Tips). This version of a shepherd's pie plays with the regional flavors of India, and in actuality, probably shouldn't be called a real shepherd's pie because it If you wish, this casserole can be made in stages — the chicken curry one day and the sweet potatoes the next, and put together to warm up your. g sweet potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped (kumara). In the bowl of a stand mixer combine sweet potatoes, butter, eggs, sugars, milks and spices.
Sweet potato curry pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet potato curry pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 onion, minced
- Prepare 1 habenero (or other chili pepper), minced
- Take 16 oz cubed sweet potato
- Make ready 1 cup frozen peas
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1 tbsp garam masala
- Take 1 tsp ground tumeric
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- Take 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!)
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1 tbsp milk
You could add chopped Finely chop the chilli, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. This delicious vegan curry dish with sweet potatoes, chickpeas, spinach, and coconut milk is seasoned with Indian spices like garam masala, turmeric, and cumin. All Reviews for Vegan Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry.
Instructions to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken.
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water.
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well.
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!
Sweet potato, peanut butter & chilli quesadillas. Sweet potato cakes with poached eggs. Keywords: vegetarian curry, sweet potato curry, red curry, yellow curry, curry paste. I'm obsessed with sweet potatoes and this looks AMAZING. I love how the potatoes are the bulk of the meal, rather than meat in Recipes Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato curry pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!