Simple Way to Make Ultimate Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles:
- Make ready 1 packet Fresh ramen noodles (with soy sauce or miso soup sachet)
- Prepare 1/4 bunch Spinach
- Make ready 200 grams Pork mince
- Get 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎ Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp ◎ Shaoxing wine or sake
- Prepare 1 ◎ Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◎ Soy sauce
- Take 1 heaped tablespoon Tianmianjiang
- Get 1/2 tsp ◎ Doubanjiang
- Make ready 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Low-Cal Dandan Noodles with Fresh Ramen Noodles:
- Blanch the spinach in salted water and squeeze out the excess water. Cut into bite sizes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork mince. Season with the ◎ ingredients.
- Cook the fresh ramen noodles and add the soup sachets. Put the pork mince on top and spinach. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- This one is miso based.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-cal dandan noodles with fresh ramen noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!