Recipe of Ultimate 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 5-ingredient chop suey ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chop Suey is a stir-fried vegetable dish that is cooked with meats such as chicken and pork. Shrimp and seafood can also be added. This chop suey recipe is special because it has almost every ingredient present.
5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 5-ingredient chop suey ramen using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen:
- Prepare 80 grams Thinly siced pork offcuts
- Get 3 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Prepare 5 cm Carrot
- Take 1 large bunch Bok choy
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Wood ear mushrooms
- Make ready 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 tsp ☆Weipa (Chinese Soup Stock)
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Oyster sauce
- Take 2 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Take 1 dash ☆Sake
- Prepare 1 Katakuriko slurry
- Make ready 1 enough for 2 people Uncooked fresh ramen noodles (with soy sauce flavoring packet)
- Make ready 1 Sesame oil
You can also use peanut oil or sunflower. Do you know the differences between chop suey vs chow mein? Chow mein is served with noodles, and chop suey is served with rice. Chop Suey was originated in Southern China, namely in the countryside of Toisan.
Steps to make 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen:
- Cut the chinese cabbage and qinggengsai in half from the center, and then cut into 5 cm pieces. Cut the carrots in half vertically, and then thinly slice.
- Re-hydrate the kikurage ear wood mushrooms in hot water, and remove the hard parts. Cut the ginger into small strips.
- Start to boil hot water for the ramen and for the soup. Add the ramen soup stock to the ramen serving bowl.
- Make the an sauce. Add vegetable oil to a deep pot. After the oil has warmed up, add the ginger and pork and give it a quick stir, then add the carrots and sauté.
- Once it has mostly cooked through, add the Chinese cabbage and bok choy, cooking the stems first before adding in the leafy parts. Add in the kikurage ear wood mushrooms, 1 cup water, and the ☆ ingredients.
- Once the vegetables have cooked through, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken, and add in a bit of sesame oil as a finishing touch.
- Boil the ramen. Strain in a sieve after boiling, pour hot water into the ramen serving bowl, and add in the noodles. Top with the sauce (finished in Step 6), and it is done.
It is said that the first version of this dish was created using leftover noodles. Now that we're all adults at home I add a bit of cayenne and lots of fresh ground black pepper. With a green salad and fruited jello for dessert: a classic diner supper. How many ingredients should the recipe require? American Chop Suey Recipe - How To Make Classic American Chop SueyThe Wolfe Pit.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food 5-ingredient chop suey ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!