Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- Get 1 cup White Karo Syrup
- Make ready 1 cup Sugar
- Make ready 1 cup Peanut butter
- Take 5 cup Gluten Free Rice Krispies
- Get 1/2 bag Dove Dark Chocolate Bars
Instructions to make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats:
- Bring Karo syrup and Sugar to a slow boil. Stir over Medium-low heat.
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave until it's runny. (12-20 sec.)
- Stir in peanut butter with syrup and sugar.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies.
- Distribute evenly into a 9" X 13" pan.
- Melt the chocolate and pour or decorate the top of Krispies.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!