Recipe of Quick Charred Leek and Soy Sauce Ramen (Vegan Friendly)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, charred leek and soy sauce ramen (vegan friendly). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Charred Leek and Soy Sauce Ramen (Vegan Friendly) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Charred Leek and Soy Sauce Ramen (Vegan Friendly) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook charred leek and soy sauce ramen (vegan friendly) using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Charred Leek and Soy Sauce Ramen (Vegan Friendly):
- Get 2 servings' worth Vegetarian Chinese noodles (kansui free if possible)
- Prepare The soup
- Get 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1/2 to 1 stalk The white part of a Japanese leek
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Take 600 ml ★ Water
- Get 1 tbsp ★ Sake
- Take 4 to 5 tablespoons ★ Aged soy sauce
- Prepare 1 pinch ★ Dried cilantro
- Take 1 ★ Black pepper
- Make ready 1 ★ Star anise
- Take 10 grams ★ Additive-free kombu based dashi stock granules
- Make ready 1 tsp to 1 tablespoon or so Sesame oil
- Make ready Additions Choose any of the following:
- Take 1/2 thin root Burdock root
- Get 3 cm Carrot
- Make ready 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Take 4 pieces Aburafu (also called Sendai-fu)
- Get 1/2 The green part of a Japanese leek
- Prepare 2 sheets Nori seaweed
Steps to make Charred Leek and Soy Sauce Ramen (Vegan Friendly):
- Prepare the ingredients. This is the aged soy sauce I used.
- Finely chop the white part of the leek, and slice the green part. Chop up the garlic very finely. Shave the burdock root thinly. Julienne the carrot, and cut the Chinese cabbage into strips.
- Grate half the onion, and finely chop the other half (if you are using a sweet onion or onions with a lot of water, adjust the amount of soy sauce added later).
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the oil. Stir fry the garlic, the white part of the leek, and chopped onion.
- Start bringing a large pot of water to a boil.
- Keep stir frying until the ingredients are browned or slightly charred. Don't let them become too charred, since it'll be carcinogenic.
- Add the grated onion.
- Measure the ★ ingredients directly into the pan. Leave the heat set to medium.
- When it comes to a boil, add the sesame oil. The soup is now finished.
- Throw in the aburafu.
- Cook the noodles following package instructions. Take care that they aren't finished too far in advance of the other ingredients.
- Fill the ramen bowls with hot water to warm them.
- Coat oil (not listed) in a frying pan heated over medium, and stir fry the burdock root and carrot. Add the Chinese cabbage after 30 seconds and continue stir frying.
- Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of the soup, and stir fry quickly.
- Throw out the hot water in the ramen bowls, and ladle in the reheated soup.
- Drain the cooked noodles well, and put into the soup.
- Add the toppings.
- Cut the nori into even pieces and place on the ramen to finish.
- You can use the leftover soup in fried rice and for ankake (starch thickened) sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food charred leek and soy sauce ramen (vegan friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!