Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Vegan Ramen Soup
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan ramen soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Ramen Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Ramen Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- Prepare 2 cups vegetable broth
- Take 2 cups water
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp tamari sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp miso paste
- Get 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready Half block extra firm tofu cut into cubes
- Make ready Vegan Ramen or rice noodles
- Make ready Half yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced
Steps to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions.
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in.
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!