Recipe of Speedy Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked ravioli (instant pot). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked ravioli (instant pot) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot):
- Get 20 oz. Buitoni four cheese ravioli
- Prepare 24 fl. oz. Italian meat sauce (I use my own recipe)
- Make ready 8 oz. Kraft Perfect Pairings: Mozzarella & Parmesan
Instructions to make Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot):
- I use my Instant Pot’s Slow Cook feature for this recipe but you can easily adapt the instructions to a regular slow cooker.
- Pour meat sauce into Instant Pot.
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal
- Heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On)
- Stir in ravioli.
- Close & lock the lid.
- Press the pressure release handle down to open the vent.
- Press SLOW COOK—More; Time: 20 minutes.
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: Off)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Transfer ravioli and sauce to a clear glass baking dish.
- Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish.
- Place uncovered dish in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked ravioli (instant pot) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!