Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles)
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low carb diet (ramen with shirataki noodles). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you enjoy our low carb or keto recipes, please SUBSCRIBE and click the NOTIFICATION bell so that you do not miss out on any videos. Shirataki Noodles: The Gold Standard for Pasta On a Keto Diet? Shirataki noodles are naturally gluten-free and contain zero carbs or calories despite their gelatinous While traditional recipes call for wheat noodles or rice vermicelli, this low-carb vegetable Laksa recipe goes with shirataki noodles.
Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb diet (ramen with shirataki noodles) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles):
- Take 60 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Make ready 1 bag Bean sprouts
- Make ready 1/2 head Lettuce
- Take 1 pack Enoki mushrooms
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dried wakame seaweed
- Make ready 5 grams Menma
- Get 2 Simmered boiled eggs
- Take 1/2 pack Daikon radish sprouts
- Take 180 grams Shirataki noodles (konnyaku noodles)
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- Make ready 600 ml Boiling water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oyster soy sauce
- Make ready 30 grams Weipa
G. ramen, shirataki should be in your starting line-up. These Japanese yam starch noodles are high in fiber. Shirataki noodles have been a staple food in Japan for hundreds of years. This low carb, gluten free ramen recipe is full of Asian flavor.
Instructions to make Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles):
- Drain the shirataki noodles and wash well. Drain into a colander or sieve, and cut the noodles into half.
- Pan-fry the shirataki noodles without oil in a frying pan for about 10 minutes to evaporate the water. (This also gets rid of the distinct odor of the noodles.)
- Cut the pork into 1 cm pieces. Cut the root ends off the enoki mushrooms. Cut off the root ends of the daikon radish sprouts and rinse.
- Seefor the simmered boiled egg recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146505-easy-soft-boiled-eggs
- Stir-fry the pork in a wok without oil until it's browned. Add finely chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant, then add bean sprouts and lettuce, and stir-fry quickly.
- Add boiling water, and flavor with Weipa and oyster sauce sauce. Add stir-fried shirataki noodles and the dried wakame seaweed to finish.
- Transfer to bowls, top with the menma, simmered boiled egg and radish sprouts and serve.
Shirataki noodles are a low-carb pasta alternative made from yams with zero calories. Try them with these tasty recipes from salad to soup. How many ramen joints can say that? Skip the packet for a packet of Shirataki noodles instead, brown some ground beef, use a base of rich beef broth. Low carb ramen!!! - Killer Keto.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low carb diet (ramen with shirataki noodles) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!