Recipe of Perfect Cottage Pie
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cottage pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cottage Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cottage Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cottage pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Pie:
- Take ground turkey (or whatever you have.)
- Make ready frozen mixed vegetables
- Get frozen corn
- Take cornstarch
- Take V8 juice
- Prepare butter
- Make ready Potato Top
- Prepare potatoes, washed, peeled, chopped
- Make ready butter
- Take milk or V8 juice to desired consistency
Instructions to make Cottage Pie:
- Begin with the potatoes. Boil on stove until bottom hash is ready to combine.
- Grease skillet with butter and brown meat.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook till thawed.
- Add tablespoon of cornstarch to 1 cup of V8 juice. Stir till dissolved and pour over hash. Cook to a simmer.
- Drain potatoes and mash with butter and milk (add till you have the potatoes as thick or thin as you want.) If you are out of milk, use V8 juice.
- Dump hash into a glass casserole dish, 9x13 works best.
- Spoon potatoes on top and spread to desired coverage.
- Place in preheated oven of 400 Fahrenheit. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cottage pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!