Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Halal Ramen for my friends
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, halal ramen for my friends. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Here is how you cook it. Halal Ramen for my friends step by step. Cut green part of spring onion.
Halal Ramen for my friends is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Halal Ramen for my friends is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have halal ramen for my friends using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Get 2 spring onion
- Make ready 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Make ready 150 ml Soy milk
- Make ready 150 ml water
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon halal chicken bouillon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Prepare Pepper
- Get 1 pack Ramen noodle
- Take 1 boiled egg
Ramen Honolu is very popular with their spicy and umami soup to pamper your taste bud. Their famous menu beside ramen is halal gyoza from Nikkoken and roasted chicken. When it comes to ramen, there seems to be a never-ending popularity. It's no surprise seeing ramen stalls pop up all over the island each month but finding one that is halal or Muslim-owned may not be a simple feat.
Steps to make Halal Ramen for my friends:
- Cut green part of spring onion
- Fry onion with vegetable oil untill brown and smell good.
- Drain the oil
- Combine soy milk and water and bring to boil. Add chicken bouillon and soy sauce. Pepper to taste.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon onion oil.
- Boil Ramen noodles and put in Ramen soup.
- Cut spring onion white part. And put onion oil and chill powder and a little of soy sauce and mix.
- Garnish with boiled egg, spring onion and Chinese bamboo cooked with soy sauce.
- Chicken bouillon powder I used
- Soy milk
To save you the trouble of sourcing through. When looking for halal ramen in Japan, one place popular with Muslim travellers is Ayam-YA. This ramen chain has outlets in Kyoto and Osaka too. Their yummy chicken-based broth is what steals the show here as it's packed with flavour and even some local Japanese say it tastes just as exceptional. Mainly due to the lack of halal options for ramen in London.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food halal ramen for my friends recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!