Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot chicken taco bake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Take frozen chicken thighs
- Prepare diced tomatoes drained
- Prepare salsa
- Take taco/chili seasoning
- Get refried beans
- Prepare shredded cheese
- Prepare sprouted tortillas
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat. 1. Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese.
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese.
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes
- Serve with typical taco tops.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!