Recipe of Favorite A Nagoya Speciality Misen-Style Taiwanese Ramen
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, a nagoya speciality misen-style taiwanese ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Nagoya Speciality Misen-Style Taiwanese Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. A Nagoya Speciality Misen-Style Taiwanese Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have a nagoya speciality misen-style taiwanese ramen using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make A Nagoya Speciality Misen-Style Taiwanese Ramen:
- Get 100 grams Ground pork
- Get 2 clove Garlice (homemade pickled garlic with soy sauce)
- Take 5 Red chili peppers
- Prepare 2 tsp Doubanjiang
- Take 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
- Take 1/2 bag Chinese chives
- Prepare 2 portions Store-bought soy sauce flavoured ramen noodles
Steps to make A Nagoya Speciality Misen-Style Taiwanese Ramen:
- Roughly mince the garlic. Remove seeds from the red hot peppers. (You don't have to remove them completely.) Chop them into small rounds. Wash the bean sprouts. Wash the Chinese chives, and chop into 5 cm lengths.
- Pour a little bit of vegetable oil in a wok, and stir-fry the garlic, half of red chili peppers, and Doubanjiang.
- When fragrant, add the ground meat. When the colour of the meat changes, add the 1 tablespoon of soy sauce from the pickled garlic. Turn off the heat, and transfer to a plate.
- Please don't wash the wok from Step 2. Add the instructed amount of water on the package. I used 500 ml of water for 2 servings this time, and remaining red hot peppers, then turn on the heat.
- When the water from Step 4 starts to boil, add the sauce for the soup, and bring to a boil again, then turn off the heat. (Usually you have to turn off the heat before adding the sauce.)
- Boil water in a separate pot for cooking the noodles. When you add the noodles in boiling water, simultaneously add the bean sprouts to the Step 5 pot, and turn on the heat. Add the Chinese chives to the soup 30 seconds before the noodles are ready.
- Drain the noodles, pour the Step 6 soup over, and add the Step 3 meat on top, then done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food a nagoya speciality misen-style taiwanese ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!