Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Instant Pot Honey Chicken
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot honey chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Honey Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Instant Pot Honey Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot honey chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken:
- Take olive oil
- Make ready boneless chicken breasts diced
- Make ready salt
- Get cornstarch
- Make ready water
- Take Honey Sauce
- Take soy sauce
- Get honey
- Make ready ketchup
- Prepare garlic minced
- Prepare rice wine vinegar
- Prepare sesame oil
Instructions to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken:
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white.
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl.
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken.
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release.
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened.
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot honey chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!