Steps to Make Quick Pumpkin Tofu &amp; Miso Ramen
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pumpkin tofu & miso ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin tofu & miso ramen using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen:
- Make ready Pumpkin
- Get 600 g pumpkin, cut into large chunks
- Get 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon flavourless oil (rice bran, grapeseed, etc)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon (heaped) brown sugar
- Take Broth
- Prepare 3 and a half cups vegetable stock
- Get 1 quarter cup white miso paste
- Take 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 10 cm piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- Get 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Make ready 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Make ready Topping
- Prepare Kernels from 2 corn cobs or a medium tin of corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- Make ready 100 grams ramen noodles
- Take 1 bunch broccolini
- Make ready 1 bunch bok choy or any other leafy greens
- Make ready Optional topping additions
- Get 100 grams fun tofu, cut into small cubes
- Get 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Take 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
Instructions to make Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prep ingredients.
- For the pumpkin: Mix miso paste, soy sauce, oil and brown sugar into a big bowl and then add the pumpkin pieces. Coat pumpkin thoroughly. Even spread the pumpkin on some oven trays and bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is caramelised.
- For the broth: Put the vege stock in a saucepan and add the ginger, garlic and spring onion. Bring to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Add the noodles and cook over a low heat until noodles are cooked through.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in miso paste and say sauce to the broth. Taste it and dilute with boiling water if it’s too strong. Remove the noodles so they don’t get soggy (put them in a separate bowl) and strain the broth into a large bowl. Straining is optional.
- To serve: Pour the hot broth into serving bowls and add noodles. Then place green veges and corn kernels in, then pumpkin and the optional tofu. Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds or a little bit of sesame oil.
- Optional step for tofu topping: Whilst the broth is heating: Pan fry some tofu cubes, sesame seeds, ginger and soy sauce in a non stick saucepan. Toss the tofu so that all sides are coated and cook for 10 minutes or until browned.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pumpkin tofu & miso ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!