Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Veg Ramen noodles with eggs
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, veg ramen noodles with eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I like to eat ramen noodles, The recipe is one of my favorite food that I often eat. I hope you will like it. Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names.
Veg Ramen noodles with eggs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Veg Ramen noodles with eggs is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have veg ramen noodles with eggs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Ramen noodles with eggs:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 100 gms noodles of choice
- Get 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
- Take 1 tsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp fish sauce
- Make ready 100 g cabbage
- Get 1 carrot
- Make ready 1 jhalepeno peppers
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli power
- Get to taste salt
- Prepare leaves mint
- Make ready 1 spoon lemon juice
Experiment to find your favorite way of preparing this filling dish. Adding an egg to even the least expensive packaged ramen takes this simply luscious dish to a whole 'nother level. Originating in China, exported to Japan and sustaining college students for decades, silky, stretchy ramen noodles in delicate broth have taken their rightful place as culinary superstars. Ramen is a popular noodle soup in Japan.
Instructions to make Veg Ramen noodles with eggs:
- Pour olive oil in a sauce pan add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste; cook until ginger garlic paste is golden brown
- Add chooped carrots jhalepeno peppers green bell peppers and cabbage julians; stri fry
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, soysauce, lemon juice and patis (fish sauce) stir the mixture for 2 minitues
- Add 3 cups of water let it boil then add noodles of your choice let it cook.
- Add salt if required and pepper with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Add mint leaves and serve with slices of boiled eggs.
And while the exact origin is uncertain, it's thought to Where do you get your vegan ramen noodles? Normally ramen noodles are made with egg. My partner (a vegetarian who's been dying to try a veg-friendly ramen) and I found this. Add ramen noodles and veggies to the pan. Toss or mix it all together until coated in sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food veg ramen noodles with eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!